[TYPO3] ee_blog extension; Where is it for download? How does it compare to TIMTAB?

Guillermo Prandi lists.netfielders.de at mailfilter.com.ar
Fri Nov 3 02:02:22 CET 2006

Hi, I am new to this list and TYPO3. I've been playing around with the
QuickStart site and I was wishing to try-out the ee_blog extension, as
I've been reading about it around the net. However, I couldn't find it
in the extensions repository (search: ee_blog), although I did find some
dependencies or the ee_blog import for TIMTAB. On the net I could only
find the creator's site with the ee_blog documentation
(http://www.erasmix.net/index.php?id=showmehow), but no download link.
Perhaps is it the case that this extension became obsolete? Which leads
me to the second question: how does the ee_blog extension compare to
TIMTAB? (implementation problems, performance, limitations, etc.).

Thanks in advance!