[TYPO3] Domain Alias/Subdirectory

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Fri Nov 3 01:54:57 CET 2006

I would like some advice on setting this up.

Currently, I've got one master site (domain1.com) along with several
sub-sites (domain2.com, etc.) all set up and working fine in typo3.  I
am using RealURL to rewrite the URLs.

I want to be able to access my sub-sites as sub-directories of the
master site: www.domain1.com/domain2/ = www.domain2.com/

Someone suggested that I use a Domain Function, but I'm not sure what
that is in typo3.  I will need to dynamically set my baseURL as well,
since RealURL needs it in order to generate proper links.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryan