[TYPO3] IMAGE returns NULL

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:12:32 CET 2006

On 11/1/06, Tyler Kraft <headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hi Korben...
>
> Just one small question - Whats your real name?
>
>   I only ask as we tend to like to talk to real people on this list and
> it almost seems like you've "borrowed" your name form the movie "The
> Fifth Element"

Please give this theme a rest. What if he now chooses a common
European first and last name at random? Are you going to ask him to
send a scan of his passport before you'll take a shot at answering his
question?

IMO harassing people to reveal their 'real' names is far more impolite
than not providing a real name in the first place.

--
Christopher Torgalson