[TYPO3] dynaflex produces wrong flexform-format

Johannes Konert johanneskonert at gmx.de
Wed May 31 20:33:44 CEST 2006

Hello Thomas,
thanks again for such a quick reply.
I read your tutorial and used the same hook.

I'm sorry. While reading your code again, I found my mistake in tca.php
I had no default like
"ds" => array(
	"default" => '<T3DataStructure>

I started directly with 0 => '<T3DataStructure
what obviously leads to "no" flexform if you are opening a new database
entry.

had nothing to do with your wonderful extension.

Cheers Johannes :)