[TYPO3] Tip-a-friend + tt_news + tempalvoila

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Wed May 31 20:23:05 CEST 2006

I have a website, base on templavoila template and tt_news. I installed
Tip-a-friend and set it up and everything seems OK, except for one thing.

In the href link to the Tip-a-friend page I get e.g. the following:
http://www.domene.com/index.php?id=25&tipUrl=http://www.domene.com/index.php?id=8&cHash=a9714e2a9d&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=2

But in the link on the tip a friend page and in the e-mail it only shows the
following:
http://www.domene.com/index.php?id=8

It seems like the Tip-a-friend extension is cutting off the link string
after it has found the pagenumber and throwing away the reference to the
news id.

Does anyone know how to get tip-a-friend to acknoledge the the reference to
news id and not just the page id ?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson