[TYPO3] Re: Help - Upgrade gives error - The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Wed May 31 17:04:00 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for this. The only thing I altered in the installation was to
point typo3_src in my existing installation to the new src. The
symlinks within the installation are now:

t3lib -> typo3_src/t3lib
tslib -> typo3_src/tslib
typo3 -> typo3_src/typo3
typo3_src -> /www/vhtdocs/t3src/typo3_src-4.0

These all seem to be pointing to the correct places as far as I can
see. If the symlinks were not correct surely the BE would not work?

I also wondered if my htaccess file needs changing at all as this is
what actually points to index.php

THe htaccess file contains:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]