[TYPO3] User rights differents for 2 sites in a single TYPO3

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:48:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a 2 differents sites in a single TYPO3. The 2 sites are
different but connected beacause they share the same BE Users list,
some extensions, …

I've set up a "Editing" Workspace to allow some BEUsers to make
modifications in contents but unable to publish. Only a specific
BEGroup is able to publish.

One of the many BEGroups would be able to make any modification in the
second site, even publishing, but must be confined to the "Editing"
Workspace in the first site

Is it possible ?

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web