[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] Multiple Domain RealURL Issues

Jens Gammelgaard jens.gammelgaard at optimon.dk
Wed May 31 15:16:55 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,

You seem to have done the latest refinement on the localconf so that
tt_news and realUrl talks with multiple domains.

If we think global, it seems that what is missing is multiple language
so that if L=1 then the postVars ex. article changes to artikel if L=2.

If you look at the example about fixedPostVars (you can find it fast by
searching for condPrevValue:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/realurl/manual

then it seems to be possible to make a condition that could be aimed at
L too?

An example of what hopefully with your help could be conditioned to 2
languages could be this - so that the languages could be in made in 2
versions for each language:

       'postVarSets' => array(
             '_DEFAULT' => array(
                 // news archive parameters