[TYPO3] dynaflex produces wrong flexform-format

Johannes Konert johanneskonert at gmx.de
Wed May 31 14:38:40 CEST 2006

Hello again,
dynaflex works quite good though. The only thing is:
If I 'edit' existing database-entries everything is fine and the
flexform appears as configured, but if I first create a new
database-entry then it seems, that only the flexform-structure as
configured in the static $TCA in tca.php appears and is not modified by
dynaflex. If I select a type from the plugins-type-field then this makes
the backend form load again (as you know) and then the dynaflex-rendered
flexform-fields are there.
Thus it works, but it's a little bit inconvinient when creating a new
database-entry to see first only an emtpy flexform, then select a
different type (and maybe switch back to default type afterwards if
desired) only to see the wanted flexform then.

Is there any simple solution to make dynaflex run directly when a
"create new dataset" backend-form appears? Why is it only running when
the action is kind of edit, change type or so? Why isn't dynaflex
parsing the flexform when the action is 'new' ?

Thanks and regards
Johannes :)