[TYPO3] Chinese language on a european website

Tobias Grønlund tobias at edev.dk
Wed May 31 13:47:23 CEST 2006

Thanks for the link Jochen

But do i have to change all DB language and all to have a couple of
pages with UTF-8 charset? Remember that my T3-installation also have
normal european websites running in the same installation.

I wonder if it would be easier just to create som static sites with
UTF-8 charset instead... it's only 6 or 7 pages in total.