[TYPO3] Urgent! MailForm not sending

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed May 31 13:04:48 CEST 2006

Hi, I have the same trouble. Unfortunately the typo3 uses the phpmailer to
sending mail, but my webserver run within jail. Therefore the webserver
has no access to /sbin/sendmail.
This problem is solved on another cms so, thet you use an authenticated
smtp server to sendig mail.

I installed the sms_direct_mail, but the mail is not sent.

I've questoned yet, but nobody answered. It would be very impartanto also
for me, to solve this problem.

Thanks. Gabor Matyi