[TYPO3] VTS strange problem

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed May 31 12:58:33 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have many sites in the same server, each on it's own TYPO3
installation. I use in all of them the VTS extension (de_phpot) which I
think is really great.

Now here't the problem: in some of them the VisitorTrackinSystem's email
statistics work, in some it doesn't.

I don't find any logic in why it is or isn't working. This is what I've
researched:
- the virtual host setups in the server's httpd.conf are identical
- the TYPO3 version varies, no logic there
- the installed extensions varie too, can't find no logic there so far
- TYPO3-installation tool configurations have no differencies

One thing similar though with the sites where the email-statistics don't
work with the forms sent from the site: the sender is "Apache" even if
the sender gives her/his real email address.

Does anyone have a clue what this could be and how I could fix this?

Cheers,
Katja