[TYPO3] Chinese language on a european website

Oleg L. Sverdlov oleg at ols.co.il
Wed May 31 13:36:24 CEST 2006

AFAIK mysql 4.0 does not support different charsets for databases.

this should be utf8 without  dash '-'.

ALTER DATABASE db DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8;

ALTER DATABASE db DEFAULT COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

--
*OLS Software* Websites and Software Development.
Tel./Fax 03-613-2865 , mobile: 054-424-0865
Email info at ols.co.il
URL http://www.ols.co.il