[TYPO3] FCE and layout in the BE

Brian Bendtsen brb at mentor-it.dk
Wed May 31 09:24:16 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have created a fce called employee list which allows the BE users to
>> create a single CE that holds a list of employees, with
>> picture, name, email etc. My problem is with the way the content
>> element is presented in the BE. Its something
>> like this:
>>
>> - field_image portrait1.jpg
>> - field_name Brian Bendtsen
>> - field_email test at test.dk
>>
>> - field_image portrait1.jpg
>> - field_name Brian Bendtsen
>> - field_email test at test.dk
>>
>> Is there a way to modify this, so it becomes more userfriendly? Like
>> changing the "field_image" to "employee portrait"
>

> I just wonder, if you have done own extension for that.
> There are many plugins for this task and many of them have
> html-templates with markers (###MARKER###) as easy way to control what
> to display
> in the frontpage. Some might need some modification (for example
> sp_directory (as far I remember correct) doesn't render in list mode
> images (maybe I remember incorrect).

I havent made an extension, im simply just playing around with
templavoila and flexible content elements. The frontend view is not the
problem since I have attached a stylesheet to the content template. Its
the way it looks in the BE using page-tv module.

I can take a screenshot and put it somewhere if that will help
understand my problem.

/Brian Bendtsen