[TYPO3] FCE and layout in the BE

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed May 31 08:56:03 CEST 2006

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have created a fce called employee list which allows the BE users to
> create a single CE that holds a list of employees, with
> picture, name, email etc. My problem is with the way the content element
> is presented in the BE. Its something
> like this:
>
> - field_image portrait1.jpg
> - field_name Brian Bendtsen
> - field_email test at test.dk
>
> - field_image portrait1.jpg
> - field_name Brian Bendtsen
> - field_email test at test.dk
>
> Is there a way to modify this, so it becomes more userfriendly? Like
> changing the "field_image" to "employee portrait"

I just wonder, if you have done own extension for that.
There are many plugins for this task and many of them have
html-templates with markers (###MARKER###) as easy way to control what
to display
in the frontpage. Some might need some modification (for example
sp_directory (as far I remember correct) doesn't render in list mode
images (maybe I remember incorrect).