[TYPO3] Print Control extension

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Tue May 30 21:37:37 CEST 2006

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl schrieb:
> More precisely, I would like to know the following:
>
> 1. Is "Print Control" extension supposed to not show content elements selected as "PDF ONLY" for
> the print version, for example (I tried to have it working under TYPO3 4.0, without success).

I have just read the manual, and yes it is, you can choose wether your
content elements are shown only in print, pdf or normal layout or not.
You have to manually configure the setup for the different versions and
you should use standards (like type 98 for print) to get it work. If you
  have any more questions about the manual, just E-Mail me, I can translate.

> 2. Is "Print Page Link" working with TEMPLA VOILA templates OR how do you pick the template file for PRINT version?
If you mean the extension "Printlink Page", then there is - as far as I
understood - no template and - at least it isn't explicit said - no
support for TemplaVoila.

It seems as if you configure your Print-Version exactly like you would
without the extension, with something like that:

print_page = PAGE

print_page {

   typeNum = 98

}