[TYPO3] Apply a style to an entire content element

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Tue May 30 20:25:00 CEST 2006

So here's what we did.  Thanks all for your help.

In the Type section of the text element (have to click show secondary
options to see it) in the Frame dropdown selected "Frame 1".

This wrapped the text element with:

So then we just created a class .csc-frame-frame1 in our stylesheet with
the styling we wanted (copying and pasting from our .specialbox style)
and about 90 seconds later we were done.

I'd never paid any attention to that frame dropdown before, I had
assumed (uh oh, what have I done to u and me?) it had to do with page
frames.

Simon