[TYPO3] Reach Text Problem.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue May 30 20:08:06 CEST 2006

Hi Nejc
RTE's very dependent of many different features of which I don't
understand much - but here's what's working for me:

in the template ts setup:

tt_content.text.20.HTMLparser = 1
tt_content.text.20 {
HTMLparser.allowTags =
br,link,div,table,td,tr,b,i,u,span,ul,li,a,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,h7,strong,img,ol,code,adress,font,hr,sup,blockquote,em
HTMLparser.tags.p.allowedAttribs = class,align
}

And ofcourse modify the tags to your needs.
Cheers,
Katja