[TYPO3] 5th column?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue May 30 14:59:08 CEST 2006

Luc Franken [TenToday] wrote:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> I agree with the first point although I never noticed it 8) because I
> always use the copy/paste feature.

But you don't have those buttons in the edit panels of the front end editing

> I can't find the toolbar you're talking about. Adding content is done by
> us just by clicking on the icon available before and after each content
> element on the page which just works?

each content elements can have edit panels
defaut: edit, move, hide, new and delete

You don't have configured Typo to use them.

can add toolbar, which has for example wizard creating new content
elements - that doesn't work properly in TV