[TYPO3] 5th column?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue May 30 14:12:58 CEST 2006

Luc Franken [TenToday] wrote:
> I think in the case of a completely new site, please notice that I do
> not have to re-teach my people.

> I haven't noticed any real bugs which give problems. What do you mean
> concrete?

1) Just partial working FE editing - for the standard page module can
set much better FE editing

2) Bad way to select template if needed to change structure too - too
many steps

I have read lists and found much problems - I don't know, if all are
bugs - they can be just misundertood features.

> All together: maybe just try it and look what's the best solution in
> your case...

I'm annoyed that many people just propose TemplaVoila for the only
solution for fifht column - it is just one alternative. Personally I
don't like TemplaVoila at all. Endeed this base on bad first impressions
and TemplaVoila 1.x has remarkable improvements (I have tested 1.0 in a
site).