[TYPO3] 5th column?

Luc Franken [TenToday] typo3 at tentoday.com
Tue May 30 12:58:54 CEST 2006

I think in the case of a completely new site, please notice that I do
not have to re-teach my people.

I haven't noticed any real bugs which give problems. What do you mean
concrete? That the layout of the BE is inconsistent is for my users not
a problem. I use an extension which makes the BE look exactly like the
website setup. So this makes much more sense to them in comparisation to
columns.

All together: maybe just try it and look what's the best solution in
your case...