[TYPO3] tt_news translations

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue May 30 00:37:43 CEST 2006

Hello Mads,

> I'm setting up a site with tt_news, and most of the text shows up
> correctly (in Danish) but some text, like day names (Monday, Tuesday
> etc) and time markers (ie hrs) does not.. How can I fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance, Mads

Read the manual, there are a specific part about locale (Date and Time format).
Because day names, month names, and time markers etc are using the setlocale
function in PHP and strftime function (As I know). On *nix you also have
to have the necessary locale configured. I know I had/has some problems on
Debian 3.1

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no