[TYPO3] Print Control extension

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Mon May 29 16:05:42 CEST 2006

More precisely, I would like to know the following:

1. Is "Print Control" extension supposed to not show content elements selected as "PDF ONLY" for the print version, for example (I tried to have it working under TYPO3 4.0, without success).

2. Is "Print Page Link" working with TEMPLA VOILA templates OR how do you pick the template file for PRINT version?

Thanks

>>> Ioannitis at intracen.org 29/05/2006 14:34 >>>

Hi

Does anyone knows how Print Control works (doc is in German). It seems that depending on type parameter in URL, some contents can be rendered either for viewing, printing (typenum=98) and/or PDF output (typenum=123). Could somebody tell me how this works?

Thanks
seb