[TYPO3] css_styled_content confusion

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon May 29 15:22:26 CEST 2006

Mads Brunn schrieb am 29.05.2006 15:10:

> I've read on TYPO3.org and on some of the list's (allthough I can't
> remember which one) that the css_styled_content extension has been
> updated in order to make the content much more accessible.
>
> But when I use the css_styled_content extension that ships with version
> 4.0 it all looks the same.

If you upgrade from TYPO3 3.8.x and you didn't run the "upgrade wizard"
(found in the Install-Tool), you will get the "good old" behaviour from
3.8.x for backwards compatibility reasons.

To get the full benefit of the new additions to css_styled_content in
4.0, you need to tick a box there to say you want to use them. This
includes the table-less "Text with images" rendering and some other
accessible stuff in menus and tables.

Cheers,
Ernesto