[TYPO3] Can't add images in version 4.0!

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat May 27 18:02:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a huge problem after upgrading to 4.0:  I can't add images
using the dam_ttcontent extension!  That made my whole site more or
less useless ;-(

The extension itself is installed, I see the references already
added prior to the upgrade.

However, there are very few content elements, which have lost one of
three images.  Okay, I wanted to add the missing one, but I can't.
Whenever I try to save, the new ones are not added to the database.
Even when I create a complete new content element, I can't add
images.

I tried a second, clean installation.  There, the result is even
worse.  In BE, I only see a warning:

"Warning: DAM References are disabled by other extension!
(overridden XCLASS):"

But which extension is it?  I have no clue.  There are not many
extension installed (plus the shy ones ...):

Versioning Management        version  1.0.0

Media (DAM)                  dam  1.0.3
Media>Categories             dam_catedit  1.0.1
Media>Indexing               dam_index  1.0.1

Content/DAM reference usage  dam_ttcontent  1.0.0
CSS styled content           css_styled_content  0.3.1
Meta tags, extended          metatags  1.0.4

Modern Guestbook / Commenting system  ve_guestbook  1.12.0 Stable
News                         tt_news  2.4.0

Static Info Tables           static_info_tables  1.8.0

TYPO3 skin                   t3skin  0.0.1

What can I do now?  Is there any chance to repair the system?

Thanks,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373