[TYPO3] Selection of Languages does't work

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Sat May 27 16:04:34 CEST 2006

Thijs Hakkenberg schreef:
> Hoping not to ask something posted before;
>
> I've setup a multi-language site; with different languages in the
> siteroot.
> I've made translations on a page into these languages; but when I try
> to view them (resulting in http://www.example.org/index.php?id=1&L=7)
> the default content is shown. This is also true when I click on a flag
> in Stanislas's Language Selection extension; the flags of the
> translated pages are highlited; but clicking on them changes nothing
> while the L= parameter changes.
>
> Any ideas?
I suspect it has to do with the fact typo3 doesn't understand the 'L'
variable.

I have this in my setup of my template:

config.language = nl
config.locale_all = nl_NL
plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1.showCurrent = 1
plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1.defaultCountryISOCode = NL
plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1.defaultLanguageISOCode = NL

#taalgedoe
config.linkVars = L

[globalVar = GP: L = 7]
config.sys_language_uid = 7
config.language = Deutsch

[globalVar = GP: L = 5]
config.sys_language_uid = 5
config.language = English

[globalVar = GP: L = 9]
config.sys_language_uid = 9
config.language =  Español

[globalVar = GP: L = 8]
config.sys_language_uid = 8
config.language =  Francais

[GLOBAL]

Any ideas? (the UID's of the languages correspond with theire UID's in
the system off course)

--

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com