[TYPO3] Picture signature in case more picture

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sat May 27 13:26:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a content where there are many pictures on one page. I use the
picture content element, where I added all picture. Here I could
configure, that these pictures will be shown in three column.

I have trouble with the pictures signature. I'd like to add picture
singnature for each pictures.

Also I tried to add on another page to create a text with many pictures.
Also here I'd like to sign every pictures with they signatures. How do I
make this?

With formatting I don't have trouble. For each picture or table have an own
css class name.

Thanks Gabor Matyi