[TYPO3] Problem with inserting image in RTE

Michael Ablass ma at netresearch.de
Sat May 27 11:36:56 CEST 2006

Mojtaba schrieb:
> Dear;
>   I can insert an mage inthe RTE and see it. but when I save it, it's not applied to my content.
>   I have this problem with text color too.
>   who can help me

Hello Mojtaba,

go to the extension manager, look for installed extensions and here for
htmlarea. then click on the link. after that you see the configuration
options. one of the first checkboxes is called something like "rte
images allowed". check this and you should be fine for displaying images.

regards
michael