[TYPO3] TinyRTE and links button [trying to solve]

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri May 26 22:37:38 CEST 2006

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 20:29:50 +0200, Tapio Markula
> <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:

Test Typo3 3.8.1<br />
link  no target</a><br />
class="undefined">internal link with target</a><br />
class="undefined">external link with no target</a><br />
class="undefined">external link with target</a><br />

Test Typo3 4.0

  no target</a><br />
class="undefined">internal link  with target</a><br />
class="undefined">external link with no target</a><br />
class="undefined">ext with target</a>

> With my Typo3 version it doesn't work but I almost fixed it.
> Well, I'm not sure if it's my Typo or what, it just doesn't work.

Do you have *unistalled* HTMLAREA? TinyMCE conflicts with HTMLAREA
because it extents the same class. In fact both rtehtmlarea and
tinyrte should have in conflict ('conflicts' => '',)
in ext_emconf.php.

> The title field doesn't work because it's not implemented in TinyMCE,
> it  will be in few minutes.

Well could you send me the source code.
I have made tiny bugfix (a small bug in language labels for typo3image
plugin) + language support for
en,de,fi,se and dk .
I could put your you fixes too.