[TYPO3] Sending a Newsletter from Typo3

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Fri May 26 21:52:03 CEST 2006

List,

I am preparing a newsletter to be sent from an existing typo3-based
site. I have done this in the past with mixed results, having a hard
time with the formatting of the newsletter looking alright in the
clients' email applications. I have used inline-css, font tags, etc.,
but found no magical recipe to make sure things look ok for the suscribers.
Question: what experience have you had with sending html newsletters
from typo3? How did you format them (css, font tags, etc.), what
extensions did you use?

Thanks,
--

Rodrigo C.