[TYPO3] ISP with no support for Image Magick, GD instead?

Rune Tallaksen runeta at gmail.com
Fri May 26 21:12:47 CEST 2006

Cristopher, I have downloaded what I believe is the right binarie. Some
questions still though;
Do I place the binary in a folder at the root of my website or in the typo3
folder?
How do I make Typo3 aware of the presence of GraphicMagick?
Sorry to ask for specifics, but this is kind of new to me.

Regards, Rune