[TYPO3] Selection of Languages does't work

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Fri May 26 20:02:28 CEST 2006

Hoping not to ask something posted before;

I've setup a multi-language site; with different languages in the siteroot.
I've made translations on a page into these languages; but when I try to
view them (resulting in http://www.example.org/index.php?id=1&L=7)
the default content is shown. This is also true when I click on a flag
in Stanislas's Language Selection extension; the flags of the translated
pages are highlited; but clicking on them changes nothing while the L=
parameter changes.

Any ideas?
--

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com