[TYPO3] wysiwyg page editor that typo uses....

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri May 26 11:38:28 CEST 2006

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 03:01:18 +0200, Gideon So
> <gideonso at livingwater.org.hk> wrote:
>
>> Yes. You have to disable the inlinepopups. Please see peter klein
>> post  in this thread.
>

> I'm sorry, but something is wrong.
> I deleted the 'inlinepopups' plugin but still the links windows doesn't
> work properly.

I tested only with internal links, which worked ok.
Seems to have problem with external URL - please make a bug report

> It partialy works with internal URLs - I can select the page, but the
> 'index.php' is lost (probably because of RealURL) and I get only
> /?id=123.

that doesn't matter - that works. It seems that only internal links works.

> I'm using the version from
> ttp://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=evaluations on FireFox 1.5.0.3 @
> OS  X.

I just chaged language label info and it should not cause that problem.
Sad that TinyMCE seems not to work properly - it has nicer layout and
better interface control than HTMLAREA.