[TYPO3] Sitemap modification

A M Sharma amsharma at abhikalak.com
Thu May 25 14:40:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

I want to show a subtree as sitemap. I am using Typo3 3.8.1. I specified
the sub-tree starting page as the "Starting point" but it still shows the
Sitemap of the complete site. Documentation says that it will show pages
starting from that page onwards but it doesn't seem to be doing that. Am I
missing something? I tried giving Menu Type as "Menu of subpage of these
pages" but then it shows only the next level of site, not the complete
sub-tree of the site.

I also want to know if I can make each of the links present in the Sitemap
open in the current Browser window itself. Is that possible? By default it
opens a new browser window to show the page.

TIA
Amal