[TYPO3] Plugin inclusion from within TS doesn't work

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Thu May 25 12:58:19 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've disabled the t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43() function in my plugin's
ext_localconf.php file so it won't be included when using
css_styled_content (that was the reason).
Now, I'd like to include it manually, so I added to template's setup:

includeLibs {
   tx_pi2pllastglobalupdatetime_pi1 =
typo3conf/ext/pi2pllastglobalupdatetime/pi1/class.tx_pi2pllastglobalupdatetime_pi1.php
}
plugin.tx_pi2pllastglobalupdatetime_pi1{
   userFunc = tx_pi2pllastglobalupdatetime_pi1->main
}

Yet, the plugin doesn't work (no output, nothing)...
What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--

regards, Cyprian