[TYPO3] Levels in HMENU

Jernej Zorec jernej.zorec at agenda.si
Thu May 25 09:11:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

just one quick questions for typo3 gurus :).

I have one horizontal menu on the top of the page, which always show
0-level pages.

Then, on the left I have a second menu which shows the sub-level
pages of the current selected page.

Typoscript:
-------------
temp.menu_nav = HMENU
temp.menu_nav.entryLevel = -1

temp.menu_nav.1 = TMENU
temp.menu_nav.1 {
  expAll = 0
  NO.allWrap (
		</ul></div>
                   )
  NO = 1
}
temp.menu_nav.2 = TMENU
temp.menu_nav.2 {
    expAll = 1
    NO.allWrap (
		</ul></div>
                   )
    NO = 1
}

When I navigate thru pages I always get sub-pages in the left menu.
Which is OK.
Now, what I want.
When I reach the last level, I don't have any pages in the left menu.
That is what I don't want. I want that when I'm on the last level,
that I still have some content in the left menu (of the pre-last-level).

Thank you for your help !

-- Jernej