[TYPO3] wysiwyg page editor that typo uses....

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu May 25 07:48:32 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Tapio. You just need to download and install the TinyMCE Finnish language
> pack. (TinyMCE uses it's own language system. You just have to make sure
> that the TinyMCE language code matches the ones in TYPO3. For Danish
> language, I had to rename all filenames starting with "da" -> "dk" in order
> for it to work in TinyRTE/TYPO3.)
>
> You can grab TinyMCE language packs here:
> http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/language.php

Extra plugins for Typo3 has problems. First of all language files don't
work and language label for Typo3 image is incorrect.

in the lang file for typo3image should be

tinyMCE.addToLang('typo3image',{
title : 'Insert/Modify Image',
desc : 'Insert/Modify Image',

incorrect line is 'image_desc'  (TinyMCE create language labels usin
lang_ + pluginName + prefix, image_desc creates
'lang_typo3image_image_desc' instead of 'lang_typo3image_desc'

In fact the bug is not in the language file - the desired name of the
language label
should be 'lang_typo3image_image_desc' instead of 'lang_typo3image_desc'
and I fixed the problem incorrectly.

*this* should be fixed instead
getControlHTML : function(cn) {
		switch (cn) {
			case "typo3image":
				return tinyMCE.getButtonHTML(cn, 'lang_typo3image_desc',
'{$pluginurl}/images/image.gif', 'mcetypo3image', true);
		}

here
'lang_typo3image_image_desc',

I added Finnish but I got the 'Insert/Modify Image' from the English