[TYPO3] Ext: Freemind

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Wed May 24 20:57:00 CEST 2006

Hi list,

After sending a mail to the author, he was so kind as to send me the
following:

========
Freemind Extension Mini Howto
1. Install the extension using the extension manager
2. View your website using http://localhost/index.php?id=1&type=667
3. You will recieve a warning message - |First you need to download the
flash browser from http://efectokiwano.net/mm/freeMindFlashBrowser.zip
and save the contents to the <extension
directory>/res/freeMindFlashBrowser. I am attempting to contact the
creators but will be conservative meanwhile. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Download the flash browser and and save in the correct location
4. Revisit your website http://localhost/index.php?id=1&type=667 and you
should see mindmaps representing the pages.
5.
&type=666 returns XML in freemind mm format
&type=667 returns XML in freemind mm format and html to load the mm file
and display it using the flash browser

6. It is also possible to display the mindmap as a content element
inside of a page using the freemind plugin.
7. Insert a content element of type plugin/freemind map.
Select Render as -> Freemind Flash Browser Content
Select Page to render -> the page that will be the centre bubble in the
map. If this is left empty it will default to the current page.
8. The generic XSLT processing functions are not yet implemented but
would be pretty trivial using a binary xalan install.

cheers
Steve Ryan
========

HTH,