[TYPO3] Is it me or is the mailing list mixing up the topics?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:46:32 CEST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:38:02 -0500, Antonio Willybiro
<keiser_soze at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I look at the topic "complete page tree browsing for BE users" for
> instance
> and see as reply another new topic "User task center v4.0".
>
> Weird, is it my computer?
>
> Cheers,
> Antonio

Sorry Antonio, that email just went to you and not to the list.
Reason this happens is because users reply to a existing thread and just
change the subject line, but the list header still tells it that it's a
reply to an existing thread.

Christoph