[TYPO3] wysiwyg page editor that typo uses....

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed May 24 17:25:11 CEST 2006

Hi Dimitry. Then you just have to do what I outlined in my previous msg.
Either specify the plugins you want to use, EXCEPT the inline_popup plugin,
or just delete the inline_popup folder inside the TinyMCE plugin folder.
Then the linkwizard will work under TYPO3 v4.0. (I know it work, as I use
TinyRTE myself, and I just deleted the inline_popup folder)

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1148456490.29535.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...