[TYPO3] Complete page tree browsing for BE users

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Wed May 24 16:53:13 CEST 2006

Hi all,
on a 4.0 site I have defined a number of BE users. Each of them is in
charge for editing and managing a subtree of the site.
I noticed that, when they need to insert i.e. a shortcut type page, or to
create a link to an internal page of the site through the RTE, they do not
have the possibility to see the whole site tree: actually, they just can
browse the subtree they are in charge to administrate.
This is quite annoying: sometimes they need to create a link or a
shortcut to a page which is somewhere else in the site, and they have no
easy way to do it, as it does not belong to their own subtree.
Is there any way I can make them able to browse the whole tree when
creating a link/shortcut, even if they just can administrate a subtree in
the BE?
Thanks in advance

Claudio