[TYPO3] UTF-characters & TV

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.yu
Wed May 24 14:09:54 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem with character set in page made with TV. I've hardcoded
 charset=utf-8 into a template header. When I enter some page content in
Cyrillic alphabet(Serbian language). When I hit page in firefox the page
is displayed properly, but when I use web> page> module in T3, content
shows some odd characters.

Maybe this is not a huge problem, but it's been bothering me. Can anyone
tell what's wrong?

Thanks,
Aleksandar

P.S. I've noticed that DS xml structure has a charset
definition:iso-8859. Maybe that is a problem.