[TYPO3] CSS-styled content problem

Michiel van der Ent michiel at alzo.nl
Wed May 24 10:43:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to insert several content elements in a page, each element
wrapped in a unique layer (div), which layers are defined in a
stylesheet. I’ve tried to define character classes in RTE, but this
works out differently each time I save – it seems to me it doesn’t work
as it should.  Does anybody have any experience with these or similar
problems? I figure I’ll have to go in deeper, that is to say: write my
own templates or php-scripts, but am not sure if that is right, and if
so, where to start. Any hint would be helpful. I’m using TYPO3 3.8.1 on
an internal WAMP5 server, by the way.

Kindly,

Michiel van der  Ent