[TYPO3] wysiwyg page editor that typo uses....

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed May 24 09:09:54 CEST 2006

Hi Dimitry. If yom mean that the linkwizard doesn't work in the TinyRTE
(Based on TinyMCE) under TYPO3 v4.0, then all you need to do is either
specify the TinyMCE plugins you want to use, EXCEPT the "Inline Popups"
plugin. Or simply delete the "Inline Popups" plugin inside the TinyMCE dir
in the extension.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1148450461.16487.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...