[TYPO3] New user question....

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed May 24 06:20:11 CEST 2006

You need to make a template on your new page.

Start with this doc to learn the basics of how T3 attaches a template to
a page, then check out the videos and other docs on http://www.typo3.org
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_n1/current/view/

People will tell you there are lots of ways to make a site in T3, which
is true, but this explains a lot of the basics quickly, so start with it
and any other way to make templates will make more sense.
:)

Good luck!
Alex