[TYPO3] Parsing CSS files - is it possible?

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Wed May 24 00:26:42 CEST 2006

Hi JoH,

as a contrary comment on this: I don´t like that solution. It may work
but its quite complex and a good example of that kind of code that
prevents many gifted programmers (i sadly know) and designers from
learning/using typo3 because its not intuitive and no way direct. But
thanx for showing the power of typoscript ;)

- Johannes