[TYPO3] menu from pagecontent

Ron Hall rhall at irvingbible.org
Tue May 23 21:07:38 CEST 2006

I have done something like that with the following code:

// SETUP REQUIRED SITE-WIDE HOTLINKS
    HotLinks.Required = COA
    HotLinks.Required.10 < {$PageSetup.HotLinks.Required.Source.Column}
    HotLinks.Required.10 {
        select.pidInList = {$PageSetup.HotLinks.Required.Source.Page}
        select.begin = 0
        select.max = {$PageSetup.HotLinks.Required.Number}
        select.orderBy = {$PageSetup.HotLinks.Required.Sorting}
        }

The constants tell the typoscript where to look for the items (page and
column), how many to display and how to sorting them.

To see it in action look at the "Quick Links" in the lower right hand side
of http://www.irvingbible.org/index.php?id=65

Each of those is a content element from the same column on the same page.
Only the header filled in and linked.

Thanks,
Ron