[TYPO3] BE search levels

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue May 23 20:35:28 CEST 2006

Hi Katja. The number of levels in the searchbox is based on the number of
subparts of the label "labels.enterSearchLevels" in the language file
"locallang_core.xml/locallang_core.php". (Pretty stupid way to do it,
instead of using a config value..)

If you change that label you can get additional searchlevels. (You can use
the "llxmltranslate" extension to chang the label.)

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1148389577.23525.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...