[TYPO3] CHC forum: change default upload path

Francesco Pessina typo3news at yahoo.it
Tue May 23 16:51:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

First at all I want to says "thanks" to all Developer of CHC forum, an excellent extension: it is
very flexible, rich in features and it save a lot of time and work! (than using another forums
application like phpBB). Very great work!

Now, after my compliments :-) here is the question: is possibile to change the default path for
attachments upload?

I want to change the default "/uploads/tx_chcforum" to a customizable path because I have in the
same web site more than once CHC forum and all files uploaded by there are stored in the same folder...

Thanks for any suggestion!

Best regards,

Francesco.