[TYPO3] frontend editing

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue May 23 16:27:54 CEST 2006

Andrea Giorgini wrote:
> Katja Lampela wrote:
>
>> Andrea Giorgini wrote:

>>> Sure I did,
>>> but the panel is not there...
>>>
>>> Andrea
>>

>> Add to the user group or user TSconfig, for example
>>
>> admPanel {
>> enable.edit = 1
>> module.edit.forceDisplayFieldIcons = 1
>> module.edit.forceDisplayIcons = 1
>> module.edit.forceNoPopup = 0
>> hide = 0
>> }
>>
>> Katja
>

> Thanks Katja,
>
> I also have tried that, even if I believe being admin this wouldn't be
> necessary... and actually did not work neither.
>
> Andrea

Strange. Actually I had that code in the user group TSconfig and if I
didn't assign that group to my adminuser, that adminuser wouldn't get
the admin panel either. The group's members did. And after assignin the
group to the adminuser, she got the admin panel also. So it didn't seem
to work automatically for the adminuser either.
Katja